Funds generated by the Troy Fair and other Alparon Park events go to capital improvement projects at the park. Recent improvements include:
- Added more Benches and Picnic Tables.
- New roof, railings, and structural repairs to the Grandstands.
- New sound system for the Grandstands and Exhibit Halls.
- Built Lower Meadow Pavilion.
- Completed Paving of the Vendor and Camping areas of the Track.
- New Roof on all dairy barns
- second wash rack
- gutters on the dairy barns
- electric and ceilings added to the dairy barns
- additional paving and repairs to existing pavement
- electrical upgrades
- Exhibit hall updates and storage building added
- Insulation in Exhibit Hall 1
- Finished Walls donated by R.L. Kingsley Lumber in Exhibit Hall 1