The Troy Fair Junior Board is comprised of Bradford County's finest young leaders. Jr. Board members have a unique educational oppourtunity through their involvement with the fair. They also are essential to the smooth operation of the fair through their involvement and year 'round volunteer hours.
Junior board members opportunities include:
- Participation at the Troy Fair, Bradford County’s largest entertainment and agricultural event while learning how the Troy Fair actually works
- Learning and developing time management, communication, teamwork, leadership and goal setting skills
- Learning to plan, prepare, cooperate and carry out certain fair events led by the Junior Fair Board
- Having a "voice" in improving the Troy Fair and the Junior Board activities.
- Free Admittance to Troy Fair with additional privileges
- Having fun while working at the Troy Fair
Junior Board applications are accepted each fall. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Junior Board
President: Cheyenne B.
Vice-President: Kathryn F.
Secretary: Hailey F.
Treasurer: Hunter H.
50/50 Chair: Caleb F.